Welcome to the Mrignayani (“Website” or “mrignayani.org”) This website is owned and operated by MPLUN. (“MPLUN”, ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘SSL’).Mrignayani MP Emporium, 23 Shopping Center, New Market, TT Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh Ph +91 923 456789.
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible. Kindly update yourself respecting terms in vogue.
Ownership of rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to MPLUN. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of MPLUN. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose.
Accuracy of content and invitation to offer
MPLUN shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
All products/services and information displayed on mrignayani.org (“Website” or “mrignayani.org”) constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed herein. mrignayani.org reserves the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon despatch of the product(s) ordered. Despatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by mrignayani.org and the balance would continue to be on offer to mrignayani.org and mrignayani.org reserves the right to accept or reject such balance order. No act or omission of mrignayani.org prior to the actual dispatch of the product (s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
Eligibility to Use
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “not competent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. mrignayani.org reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the website if mrignayani.org discovers that you are under the age of 18 years. The website is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by mrignayani.org for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business entity, and making online order through mrignayani.org the liability of goods and services will only remain effective between MPLUN and the registered user entity. MPLUN shall not be liable for goods and services transferred by the registered users to some other person or organization. mrignayani.org will deliver the products as per the order made online through mrignayani.org. Some Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to effect such a sale without dual taxation, if mrignayani.org receives a order from such states or to be delivered to such states (to see a list please refer our shipping policy) under such circumstances mrignayani.org retains the right to accept or reject the order.
Those who choose to access this website from Indian states which restrict such use are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local state laws are applicable. mrignayani.org will deliver the products only within states having open import policy and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from restricted states.
Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of mrignayani.org you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
You also agree and confirm:
- To provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by MPLUN form or guest details form (such information being the “Registration Data”).
- To maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if mrignayani.org has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, mrignayani.org has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website.
- That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by mrignayani.org for redelivery shall be claimed from you and you shall pay such cost.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. mrignayani.org reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), mrignayani.org has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of mrignayani.org and or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this Website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Website
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation of offer included in the item’s description.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
mrignayani.org reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. mrignayani.org also reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as it may deem fit.
Cancellation by mrignayani.org
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will inform you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit / debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
Cancellations by the customer
Online Customer may cancel their order or some items in their order within 7 days of the order booking, As after 7 days the department will ship the items. mrignayani.org does not accept returns or exchanges of Products, and any made to order or altered merchandise. In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed /approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount, if any, charged to your card. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by mrignayani.org and accept mrignayani.org decision regarding the cancellation.
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided by you for availing of services on mrignayani.org will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by you. You also understand that any financial information submitted by you is directly received by our acquiring bank and not stored by Mphandicrafts.com will not be liable for any credit / debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
- Order is not transferable.
- Management reserves the right to cancel advance order booking in exceptional and unavoidable circumstances.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Bhopal courts only.